Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just for fun.

   I know some of you collect teddy bears so I thought I would show you some of my collection.  What do you collect and why?  The first picture has a big Merrythought teddy from the 80s.  to his right is a sweet bear from an artist at Teddy Talk.  The white one in front is from E Teddys and the cream colored mini is from Laura Lynn Matthews.

The second picture are three unknown artist bears that I could not resist.  The third picture is an old soul, but I have no idea who made her.

The fourth picture is  of two artist bears from wonderful ladies  on Teddy Talk.

Picture number five has a smaller white bear from Laura Lynn Matthews and a vintage Padding ton bear among others.

 Picture number six has a couple bears that insisted on getting in more than one picture.  The top middle bear is from Russia, while the bottom two are a unknown artist bear that a just simply had to have.  He is next to  The Big Bad Wolf who  barks louder than he bites.  He is from Boyd's Bears.  He has never done anything bad in his life but I do have too hide the chocolate!  The last picture has a bear and a bunny who have been with me my whole life.  They have seen me through many of life's ups and downs.  I collect teddy bears because they all seem to have different a personality just like people.  I wanted to number the pictures so they would be easy to follow but I am still new to blogging and haven't figured format out yet.  What do you collect?

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are all so cute. I also have a Paddington. He will forever be my favorite bear. I loved reading his adventures as a child.

    ReplyDelete