Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wow! a year already?

   I started this blog just before Christmas last year.  When I started, I had set a goal to lose fifty pounds and though I'm not there yet, I did lose twenty. My new years resolution will be to continue this goal.  I won't be on some miracle diet.  Instead I will take one day at a time.  I will keep track of what I eat and make smart choices.  If I want chocolate, I'll have it, but I will be aware of how much I eat so I don't over indulge.
   I will continue to post finished projects here.  I will be taking a class so that I can learn the names of the stitches I use.  I want to crochet everything from sweaters to socks and even a teddy bear.  I would like to know what types of things you as my readers would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment