Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tired of the "Us against you" mentality

There is something I have noticed quite a bit lately.  That is that there are extremes on both sides of the political debate.  It is something that I can no longer stay quiet about.  There is a popular assumption that just because there is one freak in a bunch that the rest are all like that.  In light of the tragic events that happened in Arizona, I have heard people say that all republicans are the type of people who would shoot someone because they happen to be democrat.  I believe that this young man must have been troubled because his actions are not that of a normal person.  

My heart goes out to his family as well as the families of the victims.  


We need to judge each other fairly based on our  actions not those of others.    Have a good day today and give someone a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment