Friday, March 25, 2011

Killing time.

I have been doing alot of thinking lately. Last night, I went to a church activity with the intent to get to know people and in all honesty could not wait to get home to my son. I do not do well meeting new people and I think it showed.
I have lived in the same town for most of my life. Last June was a move out of state and I still don't know many people. I am happy that my little boy finally has "Best friends" it is something he hasn't had before. But the move has been a huge adjustment for me. Yesterday, I was telling my mom how big Jonathan was getting and it hit me. Today he is two. Tomorrow, he will be five and next week, he will graduate from High school! I find myself wanting every moment I can get. I write everything down because it is the little things that make memories. I still can't believe it's almost easter! Didn't we just have Christmas or "kissmas" as Jonathan calles it?

1 comment:

  1. My daughter turned 18 this year. And when I have those extra trying days with her I drag out the baby pictures and remember the days when she was two. You are good to write things down. I too moved from a small town into a big city alone with just my husband. I am very introverted, but I forced myself to make friends with moms so Annie could have "best friends" I am so glad I did. Her best friend we met when she was five. They will be friends forever. The things we do for our kids.

    ReplyDelete