Wednesday, May 25, 2011

People

   People come into life for many different reasons.  Some are there to stay no matter the distance while others come into your life to teach lessons that are often difficult or painful to learn.  These people come and go but leave a lasting impression.
   Often people come into my life to remind me that we are here to love and serve each other.  Opportunities for service rarely come when it is convenient for us.  Often people know how to serve but have no idea how to be on the receiving end.  In my experience this takes humility.  The people we help and those who help us can stay around and a friendship develops or they can be here and gone quickly.  Sometimes we all need a reminder that the people we encounter shape who we become.  So with that in mind, to the people who love me unconditionally, Thank you.  You have shown me how to love.  To the people who hurt me, thank you as well.  You made me a stronger person so I can withstand more.  To my family and friends and anyone else here for the long haul.  I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jennifer,

    It's Elena from Moscow, we met in San Diego, while you come for DND. I love reading your thoughts about life and love. You have great son, the cutest little boy. I miss time when I could play with him a little. I wish you all the best and thank you! Your blankets are very tender. If I were close I would buy one:)

    Elena

    ReplyDelete