Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween




For those of you who like pictures, these will some up October 2011 in my world.  I feel very blessed.  On monday Jonathan was talking about his best friends while we were running errands and when Josh asked him who they ere he said " Mommy and Khalil"  that was the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time.


The first six pictures were taken at a local park. The seventh was one of a few that I snapped during a mommy and Jonathan date.


The next three were of this years jack o lantern carving and the last one is Jonathan in his costume which I am surprised he wanted.  Last year, he wanted nothing to do with trick or treat and this year, it looked like it was going to be the same until friday when Jonathan informed us he wanted to be a vampire.  The hunt for vampire teeth began.  Thank heavens he was ok with the fact that they were too big!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, you have such a gorgeous little boy. I loved seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete