Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Help.........!

     I don't usually do this but, I need input.  For those of you that read blogs, What keeps you coming back?  I'm trying to improve my writing.  I have always wanted to get published but there is one teeny little problem.  I freeze when I sit down to write.  It hasn't always been this way but, I hit a creative wall.  Any ideas on how to improve would be appreciated.

When I stated this blog in December,  I wanted to write something inspiring.  I wanted to write in a way that would get people thinking.   This blog is called "A Little of This.  A Little of That"  I wanted it to be a little of everything.  Someone once told me that I need to write about things that my readers would enjoy.  So I am branching out and asking for ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Argh, I have a reply to this that WILL NOT POST! Maybe a bit long lol. E-mail me (addy in my profile) and I'll send it on

    ReplyDelete