Monday, September 5, 2011

Things that make me happy



The first picture is my son last winter.  He loves his bubbles!  The second picture is of my parents holding all three grand babies.  This was taken in August 2008.  The third picture is of Jonathan and his cousin Maylee.  The fifth and sixth are Jonathan with his Daddy and then again with his best friend.

I got a bit of a jolt this weekend when my best friend lost her sister in law to breast cancer.  It is still a shock because I knew her as well.   We all went to high school together.   Things like that shouldn't happen.  I hope we all take time to express gratitude to God for the things that make us happy in life.

3 comments:

  1. I like this post, not the part about your friend, I am always sad to hear stories like this. But I love seeing things that make you happy. I might have to steal this idea sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the picture where he is blowing the bubble! I am so sorry to hear about your friend though :(. It is good that you are focusing on the things that make you happy in life, this is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Aubree's passing, I couldn't help but think that people have no idea what they have until it's gone. Life is good. I don't want to take that for granted.

    ReplyDelete